2. How many special ones did Jesus have?
3. Who were fishermen?
4. Which two were sons of Zebedee?
5. Who was called "the disciple whom Jesus loved"?
6. Who was the youngest of the twelve and last to die?
7. Who collected customs or taxes?
8. Whose home is said to have been in Judea?
9. Whom did Jesus call "the Rock"?
10. Who was probably a twin?
11. Which two wrote Gospels?
12. Who was treasurer of the group and "carried the bag"?
14. Who was Simon Peter's brother?
15. Who were with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration?
16. Who was Philip's friend whom he brought to Jesus?
17. Who tried to walk on the Sea of Galilee?
18. What is another name for the disciple sometimes called Thaddeus?
19. Which disciples were present at the Last Supper?
20. Who fell asleep in Gethsemane when Jesus was praying?
21. Who betrayed his Master with a kiss?
22. Who denied his Master three times the same night?
23. To whose tender care did the crucified Jesus commit his mother?
24. Who would not believe that Jesus was alive until he saw the prints of the nails in His hands and feet?
25. Who reached the tomb first on the morning of the Resurrection?
26. Who went inside the tomb to see for himself the linen clothes there?
27. Who was exiled to the island of Patmos?
28. Who, according to tradition, was the first disciple to die as a martyr?
29. Who wrote I and II Peter? (this is substituted for Miss Mildred Honor's question--Ed).
30. How did Judas Iscariot die?
31. Who is believed to have dictated the Gospel of Mark to young John Mark?
32. How did Peter die? (tradition is he did not want to die exactly as Christ died, so as to not take of Christ's glory in his manner of death) 33. Who was the "thirteenth" disciple?
34. Whom did Jesu call "an Israelite in whom there is no guile"?
35. Who converted the first negro Christian?